Millers Gear Oils
Millers CFS 75W/140 NT Fully Synthetic
Ring to order or check availability
Gear oil Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids.
Product details and price
Millers CRX 75W/140 Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Gear Oil
Millers Competition fully synthetic transmission oil. A blend of fully synthetic base oils incorporating new “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal friction and power losses.
- API: GL-4, GL-5, MT-1
- MIL: MIL-PRF-2015E
- ZF: TE-ML-05B, TE-ML-07A, TE-ML-12B, TE-ML-16F, TE-ML-17B
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
- Fast lubrication flow to component extremes on start up
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Low friction/ low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- High film strength for maximum component protection. Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.
1 Ltr £13.22
All prices Exclude VAT @ 20%
Competition heavy-duty fully synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications. A blend of synthetic base stocks and shear stable viscosity modifiers. Incorporates “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal friction and power losses, combined with extreme pressure additives.
Designed for the lubrication of competition transmission systems which are subject to high stresses or arduous applications e.g. long distance racing on very high power and torque output. Manuall transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes and hypoid differentials without limited slip, which require API GL4 or GL5 performance. Recommended for modern transmissions where fully synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Elite Transmissions. Note: Does not contain friction modifiers. For plate type Limited Slip differentials use CRX LS 75w140 NT.
|Specific Gravity (at 15°C)
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt)
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt)
|Pour Point (°C)
|Flash Point (°C)
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C, m Pas