Millers Motorsport Engine Oils
CFS 10W/60 Nano Technology
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Engine Oil
Ring to order or check availability
Engine oil Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest additive technology for maximum performance.
Product details and price
Millers CFS 10W/60 NT Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Engine
Millers Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology ultra low friction formulation. For larger race and rally engines, with or without turbochargers, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions.
- API: SM, CF
- ACEA: A3 / B4
- Millions of nanoparticles in the oil act like tiny ball bearings, filling gaps and smoothing out asperities on opposing engine parts.
- Under pressure these nanoparticles create a protective "tribofilm" on both surfaces dramatically reducing friction.
- Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional oils. The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.
- Significantly reduces friction and heat generation
- Reduces component wear which promotes longer engine life
- Increases power output and torque, superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Improves reliability and energy efficiency
- For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
5 Ltr £58.00
1 Ltr £13.50
All prices Exclude VAT @ 20%
|Specific Gravity (at 15°C)
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt)
|Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt)
|Pour Point (°C)
|Flash Point (°C)
|Cold Crank Viscosity (cP)
|TBN mg KOH/gm